Can I Keep My House

Can I Keep My house
When thinking about bankruptcy, one of the first things people contemplate is the possibility of losing the family house. Where will you live if you don’t have the house anymore? The truth is, in many cases in Victoria, you can keep your family home.

Everything comes down to the equity you have in the house, or rather, how much your home is worth above the mortgage amount. If you have little to no equity in the house, you might still be able to keep the house so long as you can keep paying the mortgage and other costs such as council rates and insurances.

Of course, there are plenty of other aspects related to keeping your house, the rules do differ a little in Victoria, so call 1300 795 575 and let us here at Bankruptcy Experts Dandenong offer you the appropriate guidance you need.

No Obligation – First Consultation Free.

Simply fill out the following form for a call back:

3 + 10 =


PHONE: 1300 795 575